Zoho has two types of CRM, and they are:
1. Zoho CRM Plus
It is a complete customer engagement suit with 11 applications. With a 360-degree customer view, it offers seamless experiences to the clients. Zoho CRM Plus enables you to manage marketing, sales, project management, and team collaboration on a single platform.
- Get engaged with your customers through various channels like email, call, social media, live chat, survey, etc.
- Coordinate with your team members with a real-time messaging tool
- It turns the data into significant insights
- Zoho CRM Plus automates the complex tasks and thereby increase team productivity
- Access the app on mobile phones.
2. Zoho One
Zoho One is enriched with total 35 web applications, runs your business with ease. It’s featured with every required application that helps to operate your business.
Every business needs CRM software and here we are discussing the detailed features of these applications to let you know how Zoho helps to boost your business.
Zoho CRM gives you the opportunity to connect to the customers via multiple channels like email, telephone, social media platforms, live chat, and portals.
- The Zoho SalesInbox offers integration with all the leading email companies including Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc. and synchronizes with the email campaigns. It also organizes your emails according to the sales pipeline. You can also achieve real-time notification upon the email receivers opening the emails. Zoho SalesInbox allows you to manage emails as per various filters like Email statuses.
- With Zoho CRM, you can dial or call to the prospects with a single click. Personalize your customer service with custom-made messages. In addition, the automatic call log and analytics assist you to track the call data. Zoho CRM is partnering with Twilio, RingCentral, Ring.io, Ozonetel, Knowlarity, Promero, etc. to provide you with the top calling service.
- The live chat of Zoho CRM transforms your visitors to interesting prospects. In addition, it manages the partners’ lead in a smart visibility and that helps to strengthen your ties with the partners.
- Zoho Social brings together all your social media campaigns into a single platform. When you get multiple social media feeds on a single platform, it helps to make easy decisions on the key focus areas. Zoho Social also automatically assigns the hot leads to the concern people.
On the other hand, the SalesSignal brings forth all your channels together in a single platform with real-time notifications and analytics. It also brings notifications from the third-party applications you are using. You just need to integrate Zoho CRM with them through APIs.
Zia – Artificial Intelligence
Zia is the conversational sales assistant empowered with artificial intelligence. This chatbot communicates with the visitors with text and voice. With built-in intelligence, it predicts leads, sales trends, and deals. Further, it supervises the automation flow and gives suggestions to enhance the same. Zia also can recognize the sentiments of the customers from their emails.
Performance and analytics
- Analytics: The Zoho CRM is featured with an intricately designed analytics that allows you to view the sales matrix with pie charts and heat maps. Powered with AI, the anomaly detector widget analyzes the predicated trends with the real sales performances to offer true insights. The analytics also examines the leads in every stage in the sales pipeline.
- Forecasting: It forecasts revenues and allocates the target for the teams accordingly. You can view the forecasts as per salesperson, territory, and team. In addition, the forecasting helps to track the performance of the sales department and identify the achievers.
- Reports: Zoho CRM offers the following real-time reports that allow you to know the performance of sales, marketing, and activities:
- Sales Reports
- Sales person’s performance report
- Deals closing this month
- Pipeline by stage & probability
- Revenue this month
- Marketing Reports
- Sales cycle duration across lead source
- Campaigns revenue
- Leads who visited your website
- Leads by keyword
- Deals closed from Google AdWords campaign leads
- Activity Reports
- Live chats answered this month
- Check-ins by sales person
- Lead conversion across owners
Territory Management: Zoho CRM app is a perfect choice to manage your territories across the world. The territory management allows you to recognize the profitable region and allocate resources accordingly. In addition, you can get sales insight as per various territories.
Zoho CRM Integration
Being a Zoho CRM user, you can easily connect to the other application through third-party integration. You can connect to Google Drive, DocuSign, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Ads, MailChimp, HubThunder, Adobe Sign, PandaDoc, and many more with REST services.
Catalyst & Developer Tools
The cloud-based Zoho CRM offers an appropriate mix of low-code, no-code, and top-level programming interfaces to create flawless third-party integration. We are mentioning the developer tools below:
- REST API: You can synchronize with other application with a REST API.
- Widget: Users can use widgets to link third-party applications.
- Developer Edition: The developer’s account of Zoho CRM helps to get familiar with architecture, components, and features. You can manage data in the prebuilt modules.
- Serverless Code: The deluge scripting helps to manage code without any virtual infrastructure.
- Web & Mobile SDKs: The web SDK helps to build light applications. In addition, the mobile SDK assures you to make compelling application for Android and iOS.
- White Labeled Solutions:It allows you to create vertical CRM applications in Zoho developers and sell the same with own brand names.
Zoho CRM Mobile Edition
The Zoho mobile edition gives an opportunity to do business from anywhere. It can scan business cards and store digital copies. You can get real-time insights into sales, marketing, and support. Also, the mobile app helps to find prospects close to your location.
On the other hand, users can easily create tasks, events, calls, and other reminders from the mobile application. The automatic data synchronization gives a facility to work offline.